- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Parker U Series union bonnet valve is engineered for severe service at pressures up to 6,000 psig and temperatures to 1,200 °F. The design and materials of construction, coupled with end connections up to one inch, make this union bonnet valve a perfect candidate for ASME B31.1 applications.
- Metallic bonnet seal design enhances leak integrity
- Non-rotating lower stem helps extend packing life
- Stem packing below the threads isolates thread lubricant from the flow
- 316 stainless steel construction
- PTFE or flexible graphite packing