8Z-V6LR-SS Parker V-Series General Purpose Needle Valve
$136.03 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-1VS8
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Blunt
- Configuration: Inline
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
The Parker V Series needle valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut-off and coarse regulation of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, providing the user with the utmost in flexibility. The V Series needle valve is available in five integral bonnet designs with packing above the stem threads.
- Inline and angle patterns standard
- 1/8-inch to ½-inch connections
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction standard
- Pressures to 5,000 psig and temperatures to 450 deg F
- Choice of stem types and packing materials
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.