The Model 90 Low Pressure Selector Relay is designed to select the lower of two signal pressures to provide a continuous output pressure to a control device. The Model 90 is recommended for dead end or low flow service in critical applications such as control loops requiring precise, automatic monitoring of signal pressures.
- Small, rugged design.
- Soft seat construction.
- Low selection differential.
- Fast response.
- Automatic switching.
- Suitable for installation where space is limited.
- Assures positive shutoff.
- Allow precise control of switching function.
- Well suited for control in critical loops.
- Eliminates manual monitoring of signal pressure.