Parker 919 PTFE Hose
$51.64 / FT
- Product Type: PTFE Hose
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: 919 / 919B Series
- Fitting Style: 91N Series
- Inside Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Min. Bend Radius: 16 in.
- Tube Core Material: Natural FDA Compliant PTFE
- Outside Diameter: 1.280 in.
- Weight: .39 lbs/ft.
Parker 919 PTFE Hose, fluoropolymer hose, chemical transfer lines, coolant lines, adhesive dispensing, medical gases, 1-1/8 TFE hose W/SS wire braid.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Handles extreme temperatures to +450°F
- Environmentally safe
- Resists moisture
- Low friction minimizes pressure drops and deposits
- Meets or Exceeds SAE 100R14A - 919
- Meets or Exceeds SAE 100R14B - 919B
- FDA CFR 177.1550 (Natural tube)
- Chemical transfer lines
- General hydraulics
- Compressed air/gases
- Adhesive dispensing
- Coolant Lines
- Medical Gases
- 919 - Natural FDA Compliant PTFE
- 919B - Black Static-Dissipative PTFE
- Reinforcement: 304 Stainless Steel braid
- Temperature Range: -100°F to +450°F (-73°C to +232°C)
- Change in length at working pressure is +2% to -4%
- Min. Burst Pressure is 4x Max. Working Pressure at 73°F (23°C)
- 90 Series
- 91 Series
- 91N Series
- Crimp information can be found online, for most Parker products at www.parker.com/crimpsource
- Use hose type 919B with static-dissipative core tube when conveying non-conducting fluids such as oils, paints, fuels, steam, etc.