92M-R5 Edwards Flashing Xenon Strobe
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Strobes
92M-R5 Edwards Signaling 92 Series Flashing Xenon Strobe, cast base, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, panel/conduit/box mount, magenta colored lens, 800000 peak candela, flash rate 65 fpm, 3000 hours of strobe tube life, 240/AC, 0.05 A.
92M-R5 Edwards 92 Series Xenon strobe beacons are light duty visual signals suitable for use in industrial, commercial and institutional applications where short term intermittent visual signaling is required. They feature brilliant light output and a cast base that can be utilized as a junction box. Optically designed fresnel lenses improve viewer perception for indoor and outdoor applications. Trigger and timing circuits are included as integral parts of the power supply. Replacement costs are reduced, as it is necessary to replace only the strobe tube. The 92PLC Series strobe is electrically isolated from leakage current to prevent false flashes. This series offers single and double flash models.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- Cast base can function as a junction box
- Optically designed fresnel lenses
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- Option for panel, conduit or box mounting
- Designed for 4" octagonal box mounting
- Operating temperature range