- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The 930 Series valves are designed for ultra high purity applications for Semiconductor OEM and process wafer manufacturing. The 930 Series is available with a variety of manual operators and air operated actuators. The air operated actuators are provided with an LP (125 PSI) or an MP (300 PSI) operating range. The 300 psig operating pressure for both the manual and the AOPMP (mid-pressure) valves offers an extended application range for this product series.
- Standard surface finish of 5 micro inch Ra.
- Internally threadless and springless.
- Fully functional from vacuum to 300 psig.
- High cycle life (including corrosive service).
- 100% Helium leak tested.
- Minimal particle generation and particle entrapment areas.
- Vericlean™, Veriflo's low sulfur high purity 316L Stainless Steel enhances electropolishing, welding, and corrosion resistance.