93DFB-R5 Edwards Flashing Xenon Strobe
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Strobes
93DFB-R5 Edwards Signaling 93 Series Flashing Xenon Strobe, cast base, double flash, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, panel/conduit mount, blue colored lens, 1100000 peak candela, flash rate 65 dfpm, 3000 hours of strobe tube life, 240/AC, 0.05 A.
93DFB-R5 Edwards 93 and 97 Series Xenon strobe beacons are heavy-duty visual signals suitable for use where more frequent and longer lasting signaling cycles may be required. Optically designed fresnel lenses improve viewer perception for indoor and outdoor applications. The base is cast and can be utilized as a junction box. The 93DF and 97DF Series offers a double flash model that doubles the apparent strobe on-time (50 double flashes per minute). Trigger and timing circuits are included as integral parts of the power supply. Replacement costs are reduced, as it is necessary to replace only the strobe tube.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Cast base can function as a junction box
- Optically designed fresnel lenses
- Single and double flash models
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- 93 Series - 3/4" conduit mount
- 97 Series - panel or 3/4" conduit mounting
- Operating temperature range