945AOPLPNCSFSMM Parker Veriflo Quantum 945 Series High Purity Low Internal Volume Diaphragm Valve
Request for Quote
- Actuation: Air Operated, Normally Closed
- Body Style: Two Port
- End 1 Type: Face Seal Male
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Face Seal Male
Parker Veriflo 945 High Purity, Low Internal Volume Diaphragm Valve, two port, air operated, NC, 316L SS body, 1/4" face seal male (swivel) x 1/4" face seal male (swivel), PCTFE seat, 0.25 Cv
The Parker Veriflo Quantum 945 high purity diaphragm valve is designed for semiconductor process control. This valve has all of the features and benefits of the 944 Series valve with reduced internal volume and body size. The 945 diaphragm valve has machined on tube stubs, which allows for improved dimensional control.
- Fully field serviceable seat can be replaced without special tools
- Interchangeable actuators without breaking into wetted area
- Internally threadless and springless
- Fully functional under all vacuum conditions