113.13 Pressure Gauge, 0-100 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$29.04 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 113.13
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 100 PSI
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Plastic/ABS
WIKA 113.13 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-100 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, black ABS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Ideal for OEM and general industrial applications that require a cost-effective liquid-filled pressure gauge to handle vibrations or pulsations, the WIKA 113.13 pressure gauge offers a glycerine fill liquid to dampen the Bourdon tube, reducing wear and extending the life of the gauge.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Black ABS case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 5000 psig
- Available in 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" sizes