9693810 213.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-1500 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$26.18 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 1500 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 213.53 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-1500 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy, PSI/KGCM2 dual scale.
Suitable for harsh environments, the 213.53 pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and is supplied standard with a Glycerine Filled case to help dampen effects of vibration and pulsation and lubricate the movement for longer life.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes