232.54 Pressure Gauge, 0-5000 PSI, 4" Dial
$119.99 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 232.54
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Option: Adjustable Pointer, Safety Glass
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 5000 PSI
WIKA 232.54 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 4" dial, 0-5000 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, 304 SS case, 1% of span accuracy, bayonet ring
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 232.54 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is field Liquid Fillable and features 316 SS wetted parts and a 304 SS case and bayonet ring, and an adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass window. The 2-1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 SS wetted parts
- Stainless steel case and bayonet ring
- Adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded conn.) and 4" sizes