612.20 Capsule Gauge, 0-3 PSI, 4" Dial
$154.94 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 611.10
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3 PSI
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 612.20 Low Pressure Capsule Gauge, dry case, 4" dial, 0-3 psig range, Copper Alloy (Brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy.
Extremely sensitive and highly accurate, the WIKA 612.20 low pressure capsule gauge is designed to measure pressure and vacuum of gaseous media. This 4-inch pressure gauge allows for easy reading from a distance, and features a recalibration screw located on the dial for re-zeroing the pointer.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case and ring
- Recalibration screw on dial
- Ranges from 30" H2O vacuum to 10 psig