232.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-400 PSI, 4" Dial
$102.85 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 232.53
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 400 PSI
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 232.53 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 4" dial, 0-400 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, 304 SS case, 1% of span accuracy .
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 232.53 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is field Liquid Fillable and features 316 stainless steel wetted parts and a 304 stainless steel case and crimp ring. The 2-1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes