111.12RC Receiver Gauge, 3-15 PSI, 3.5" Dial
$35.50 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 111.12RC
- Pressure Range: Specialty Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3-15 PSI
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Dial Size: 3-1/2"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Option: U-Clamp
WIKA 111.12RC Receiver Gauge, dry case, 3-1/2" dial, 3-15 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, black-painted steel case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy, 0-100% scale, steel U-clamp mtg. bracket.
Designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions, the WIKA 111.12RC receiver gauge is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass, and is specifically designed for flush mounting into panels. This center back mount gauge features a black ABS or black-painted steel case, and option for U-clamp mounting.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Center back mounting with option for U-clamp
- Black ABS plastic or black-steel painted case
- Choice of 0-10 sq. rt. or 0-100% scale
- Available in 1-1/2" through 4" sizes