612.34 Capsule Gauge, 0-10 H2O, 4" Dial
$532.86 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 632.50
- Pressure Range: Low Pressure Range - IN/H2O, Oz H2O
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): V10/10 IN H2O
WIKA 632.50 Low Pressure Capsule Gauge, dry case, 4" dial, 10-0-10 "H2O range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Offering the corrosion resistance of 316 stainless steel wetted parts, the WIKA 632.50 low pressure process gauge is designed to measure pressure and vacuum of gaseous media. The 632.50 gauge has a recalibration screw located on the dial for re-zeroing the pointer.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Stainless steel case and ring
- Recalibration screw on dial
- Ranges from 5" H2O vacuum to 10 psig