233.54 Industrial Gauge, 0-30 Hg, 2.5" Dial
$81.75 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 232.54
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Vacuum & Compound Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Option: Adjustable Pointer, Safety Glass
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 inHG-0-60 PSI
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 233.54 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is supplied standard with liquid fill. It features 316 stainless steel wetted parts, a 304 stainless steel case and bayonet ring, and an adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass window. The 2 1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes