233.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-15 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$57.17 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Product Type: Pressure Gauge
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: 233.53
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI): 15 PSI
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
WIKA 233.53 Pressure Gauge, glycerine-filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-15 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, 304 SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
- Product Description
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 233.54 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is supplied standard with liquid fill. It features 316 stainless steel wetted parts, a 304 stainless steel case and bayonet ring, and an adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass window. The 2 1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes