233.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-30 Hg, 2.5" Dial
$59.93 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Gauges
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 233.53
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Vacuum & Compound Range
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 inHG-0-30 PSI
WIKA 233.53 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 30" Hg-0-30 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, 304 SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 233.54 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is supplied standard with liquid fill. It features 316 stainless steel wetted parts, a 304 stainless steel case and bayonet ring, and an adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass window. The 2 1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes