9834923 232.34 Pressure Gauge, 0-3000 PSI, 4.5" Dial
$109.30 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3000 PSI
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Phenolic
- Option: Adjustable Pointer
WIKA 232.34 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 4-1/2" dial, 0-3000 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, black fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case, 0.5% of span accuracy, solid-front, blow-out back safety case.
Specifically designed for the chemical and petroleum processing industries, the WIKA 232.34 pressure gauge features 316 stainless steel wetted parts, a solid-front, blowout back safety case, and adjustable pointer. Available in 4-1/2" or 6" dial size, this pressure gauge is field repairable and field Liquid Fillable.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic case
- Solid-front, blowout back safety design
- Adjustable pointer
- Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 30,000 psig