611.10 Process Gauge, 0-15 H2O, 2.5" Dial
$55.12 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Low Pressure Gauges
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 611.10
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Low Pressure Range - IN/H2O, Oz H2O
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 15 IN H2O
WIKA 611.10 Low Pressure Process Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-15" (0-380mm) H2O pressure range, Copper Alloy (Brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, black-painted steel case, 1.5% of span accuracy, "H2O/mmH2O dual scale
Extremely sensitive and highly accurate, the WIKA 611.10 low pressure process gauge is designed to measure pressure and vacuum of gaseous media. The 611.10 gauge has a recalibration screw located on the dial for re-zeroing the pointer.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Black-painted steel case
- Recalibration screw on dial
- Ranges from 30" H2O vacuum to 10 psig
- Available in 2" and 2-1/2" sizes