A142R3WC2 Barksdale Heavy Duty Valve
- Application: Land-Based and Offshore Oil Drilling Control BOP Control Unit, Refinery and Chemical Processing Plant, Shipboard Hydraulic Control System, Steel Mill
- Body Material: Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- End Connection: 3/8 in. Threaded x 3/8 in. Threaded x 3/8 in. Threaded x 3/8 in. Threaded
- Mounting Type: Regular Side
- Pressure Rating: 3000 PSI
- Seal Material: 400 Stainless Steel
- Service: Hydraulic Oil/Lubricated Water
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 250°F
- Valve Configuration: 4-Way 2-Position 90 Degree Actuator Selector/Diverter Closed Center
Barksdale Heavy Duty Valve, 3/8" x 3/8" x 3/8" x 3/8", NPT x NPT x NPT x NPT, 3000 PSI, Nickel Aluminum Bronze Body, 400 Stainless Steel Seal, Regular Side Mount, 4-Way 2-Position 90D Actuator Selector/Diverter Closed Center, Air, Heavy Duty Valve.
Heavy Duty Valve; Type Air; Valve Configuration 4-Way 2-Position 90 Degree Actuator Selector/Diverter Closed Center; Mounting Style Regular Side; End Connection 3/8 Inch Threaded x 3/8 Inch Threaded x 3/8 Inch Threaded x 3/8 Inch Threaded; Body Material Nickel Aluminum Bronze; Seal Material 400 Stainless Steel; Pressure Rating 3000 PSI; Temperature Rating -40 to 250 Deg F; Application Land-Based and Offshore Oil Drilling Control BOP Control Unit, Steel Mill, Shipboard Hydraulic Control System, Refinery and Chemical Processing Plant; Service Hydraulic Oil/Lubricated Water; Flow Passage Diameter 7/16 Inch; Rotor Material 400 Stainless Steel; Shaft/Hardware Material Stainless Steel; O-Ring Material Buna-N; Housing Material Nickel Aluminum Bronze; Flow Factor 3.2 CvFeatures/Benefits
Original Shear-Seal® technology; Superior shifting performance; High velocity flow; Compact design; Corrosion resistant materials; Position indicationSeries Information
Barksdale's patented Series II valve provides an optimal solution by combining the dependable features of our heavy duty Shear-Seal® valves with the reliability of a rack and pinion pilot actuator, all in one integrated package. With the ability to handle high velocity flows at pressures up to 6000 psi and tolerate contaminated media, the Series II valve becomes the choice for the toughest applications.