A6MES6-MG Parker TrueSeal Thermoplastic Male Elbow Swivel
- Refine Search: Elbows
- End 1 Type: Tube Fitting
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT Swivel
- Product Type: Male
Parker TrueSeal™ Thermoplastic Push-In Fittings MES - Male Elbow Swivel, Low Pressure Fitting Elbow, Tube to Pipe, 3/8 X 3/8, Push to Connect, NPTF Male - Swivel, Acetal, 90°, Gray Color, 300 psi working pressure, Temp Range -20°F (-29°C) to +180°F (85°C), EPDM O-RING.
An all plastic push-to-connect fitting manufactured from FDA compliant materials and are NSF-51 listed for contact with food. Gray acetal fittings meet NSF-61 requirements for drinking water (potable water) system components. Fittings are light weight, field attachable and connect to tubing without the use of tools. Black nitrile o-rings and colored collets in black, white, red, blue, green, yellow and orange are also available. Consult Division. KYNAR® is a registered trademark of Atochem North America, Inc. *U.S. Patent 5,584,513.
- 1. Cut tubing square and clean. (Use a Parker plastic tube cutter, Part No. PTC.)
2. Mark from end of tube the length of insertion (see table right).
3. Push tube into the fitting until it bottoms out.
4. To remove, depress collet and pull tubing out.
5. Use TrueSealant™ (Part No. PTS) on threads