B424SXFS06200# Ashcroft Pressure Switch
- Application: Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Offshore Oil Rig, Power Plant, Steel Mill, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant
- Approval: CE, CRN, Sil 3 Capable, UL/CSA (Canada and US)
- Connection Type: 1/2 in. Male Threaded, 1/4 in. Female Threaded
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- Enclosure: IP66, NEMA 3/4/4X/13
- Enclosure Material: Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- Operating Pressure Rating: 200 PSI
- Operator Type: Rugged Diaphragm/316L Stainless Steel Sealed Piston Actuator
- Pressure Media: Water
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
Ashcroft B4, Type 400 Pressure Switch, 1/4" FPT and 1/2" MPT, 125/250/480 VAC, 30/125/250 VDC, 15/1/2/1/4/6 A, SPDT, 200 PSI, NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66, Epoxy Coated Aluminum, Direct/Surface Mount, Rugged Diaphragm/316L Stainless Steel Sealed Piston Actuator, Water Tight, General Purpose, Factory Adjusted, Single Setpoint, Pressure Switch.
Pressure Switch; Type Water Tight, General Purpose, Factory Adjusted, Single Setpoint; Operator Type Rugged Diaphragm/316L Stainless Steel Sealed Piston Actuator; Operating Pressure Rating 200 PSI; Pressure Media Water; Contact Configuration SPDT; Contact Rating 15 Amp at 125/250/480 Volt AC, 1/2 Amp at 125 Volt DC, 1/4 Amp at 250 Volt DC, 6 Amp at 30 Volt DC; Connection Type 1/4 Inch Female Threaded and 1/2 Inch Male Threaded; Enclosure NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66; Enclosure Material Epoxy Coated Aluminum; Application Offshore Oil Rig, Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Steel Mill, Power Plant, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant; Approval UL/CSA (Canada and US), CE, CRN, Sil 3 Capable; RoHS Complaint; Mounting Type Direct, Surface; Accuracy +/-1 Percent; Temperature Rating -20 to 150 Deg F (Ambient), 0 to 300 Deg F (Process); Process Connection Material 316 Stainless SteelFeatures/Benefits
Adjustable setpoints 15-100% of range; Special designs for NACE & fire application; Highly reliable; Designed for use in wide range of application; Internal set point lock screw; RoHS ComplaintSeries Information
The Ashcroft® B4 pressure switch is designed for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications. Providing reliability and long-cycle life, it is ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations. Special designs are available to meet NACE and Fire-safe applications.