B432BXFMFSNH30# Ashcroft Pressure Switch
- Application: Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Offshore Oil Rig, Power Plant, Steel Mill, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant
- Approval: CE, CRN, FM, Sil 3 Capable, UL/CSA (Canada and US)
- Connection Type: 1/4 in. Female Threaded
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- Enclosure: IP66, NEMA 3/4/4X/13
- Enclosure Material: Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- Operating Pressure Rating: 30 PSI
- Operator Type: Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator
- Pressure Media: Water
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
Ashcroft B4, Type 400 Pressure Switch, 1/4" FPT, 125/250 VAC, 30 VDC, 11/5 A, SPDT, 30 PSI, NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66, Epoxy Coated Aluminum, Direct/Surface Mount, Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator, Water Tight, Hermetically Sealed, General Purpose, Factory Adjusted, Single Setpoint, Pressure Switch with Stainless Steel Tag.
Pressure Switch; Type Water Tight, Hermetically Sealed, General Purpose, Factory Adjusted, Single Setpoint; Operator Type Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator; Operating Pressure Rating 30 PSI; Pressure Media Water; Contact Configuration SPDT; Contact Rating 11 Amp at 125/250 Volt AC, 5 Amp at 30 Volt DC; Connection Type 1/4 Inch Female Threaded; Enclosure NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66; Enclosure Material Epoxy Coated Aluminum; Application Offshore Oil Rig, Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Steel Mill, Power Plant, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant; Approval UL/CSA (Canada and US), CE, FM, CRN, Sil 3 Capable; RoHS Complaint; Mounting Type Direct, Surface; Accuracy +/-1 Percent; Temperature Rating -20 to 150 Deg F (Ambient), 0 to 150 Deg F (Process); Includes Stainless Steel TagFeatures/Benefits
Adjustable setpoints 15-100% of range; Special designs for NACE & fire application; Highly reliable; Designed for use in wide range of application; Internal set point lock screw; RoHS ComplaintSeries Information
The Ashcroft® B4 pressure switch is designed for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications. Providing reliability and long-cycle life, it is ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations. Special designs are available to meet NACE and Fire-safe applications.