B461BXFM07100# Ashcroft Pressure Switch
- Application: Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Offshore Oil Rig, Power Plant, Steel Mill, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant
- Approval: CE, CRN, CSA (Canada and US), FM, Sil 3 Capable
- Connection Type: 1/2 in. Female Threaded, 1/4 in. Female Threaded
- Contact Configuration: 2SPDT
- Enclosure: IP66, NEMA 3/4/4X/13
- Enclosure Material: Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- Operating Pressure Rating: 100 PSI
- Operator Type: Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator
- Pressure Media: Water
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
Ashcroft B4, Type 400 Pressure Switch, 1/4" and 1/2" FPT, 125/250 VAC, 120 VDC, 15/0.4 A, 2SPDT, 100 PSI, NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66, Epoxy Coated Aluminum, Direct/Surface Mount, Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator, Water Tight, Dual Narrow Deadband, Single Setpoint, Pressure Switch.
Pressure Switch; Type Water Tight, Dual Narrow Deadband, Single Setpoint; Operator Type Rugged Diaphragm/Buna-N Sealed Piston Actuator; Operating Pressure Rating 100 PSI; Pressure Media Water; Contact Configuration 2SPDT; Contact Rating 15 Amp at 125/250 Volt AC, 0.4 Amp at 120 Volt DC; Connection Type 1/4 Inch and 1/2 Inch Female Threaded; Enclosure NEMA 3/4/4X/13, IP66; Enclosure Material Epoxy Coated Aluminum; Application Offshore Oil Rig, Chemical and Petrochemical Plant Pulp and Papermill, Steel Mill, Power Plant, Water and Sewage-Treatment Plant; Approval CSA (Canada and US), CE, FM, CRN, Sil 3 Capable; RoHS Complaint; Mounting Type Direct, Surface; Accuracy +/-1 Percent; Temperature Rating -20 to 150 Deg F (Ambient), 0 to 150 Deg F (Process); Process Connection Material 316 Stainless SteelFeatures/Benefits
Adjustable setpoints 15-100% of range; Special designs for NACE & fire application; Highly reliable; Designed for use in wide range of application; Internal set point lock screw; RoHS ComplaintSeries Information
The Ashcroft® B4 pressure switch is designed for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications. Providing reliability and long-cycle life, it is ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations. Special designs are available to meet NACE and Fire-safe applications.