BH4-61 Parker 60 Series Female Thread Brass Nipple
$18.01 / EA
- Refine Search: Components
- Product Type: Nipple
- Manufacturers: Parker Quick Coupling
- Product Family: 60 Series
- Body Size: 1/2 in.
- Body Type: Nipple (Male Half)
- Nipple Type: Female Thread Nipple
- Port Connection: FNPT
- Port Size: 1/2-14 in.
Parker 60 Series General Purpose Coupling, 1/2 brass & Steel nipple (male half), 1000 psig rating, 1/2" FNPT ends, Buna-N seal
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Parker 60 Series general purpose quick coupling is used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. This double shut-off coupling can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid, these quick couplers are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
- Large flow areas machined into the coupler body and nipple for a high flow capacity
- Positive valve stop to ensure that the valves open fully, every time
- Captive valve seal assures "bubble tight" poppet sealing
- Seal design withstands high pressures and provides reliable sealing
- Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection, every time
- Industry-wide interchangeability