BH8-60 Parker 60 Series Female Thread Brass Coupler
$92.36 / Each
- Body Size: 1 in.
- Body Type: Coupler (Female Half)
- Port Connection: FNPT
- Refine Search: Couplers
- Port Size: 1-11-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Coupling
The Parker 60 Series general purpose quick coupling is used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. This double shut-off coupling can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid, these quick couplers are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
- Large flow areas machined into the coupler body and nipple for a high flow capacity
- Positive valve stop to ensure that the valves open fully, every time
- Captive valve seal assures "bubble tight" poppet sealing
- Seal design withstands high pressures and provides reliable sealing
- Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection, every time
- Industry-wide interchangeability