CB-5-S-20 Cardinal Polypropylene Carbon Block Cartridge, 2.5 in OD x 20 in length, 5 microns
$19.20 / EA
- Refine Search: Conditioning
- Product Type: Carbon
- Manufacturers: Cardinal
- Product Family: Carbon Block
- Length: 20 in.
- Microns: 5
- O-Ring Material: Silicone
Cardinal Carbon Block Standard Grade Cartridge Filter, 5 micron nominal, 2-1/2 in OD x 20 in length, ungasketed double open end, taste, odor, sediment reduction, materials FDA 21CFR177 for indirect food contact, 7 psid maximum.
- UV welded end caps—No glues or adhesives.
- No GAC by-pass or fluidizing.
- All materials meet FDA regulations for indirect food contact under 21CFR177 (current revision).
- Meets Federal EPA P231, state & local microbial purification standards.
- Meets or exceeds NSF P231 standards for Microbial Purifier Water Treatment Systems.
- Components tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 61 Standards.
- Meets the regulatory requirements of Californian Act Proposition 65 for drinking water.
- Increased adsorption based upon higher exposed small carbon particle make-up.
- Uniformed micro-porous dual action activated / sediment carbon block construction eliminates channeling.
- More stable pressure consistency.
- Substantial carbon volume with maximum service life.
- Cartridges manufactured to reduce foul odor, chlorine taste and particulate matter.
- Able to be used under gravity or pressure application.