- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Velcon CDF P cartridges are designed to provide superior performance and reliability in standard fuel monitor housings through a unique, proprietary combination of media that absorbs water, filters solids that may be present in the fuel and reduces static charge. The cartridge has injection molded endcaps that are bonded to the media and an O-ring seal on the outlet end. This minimizes the possibility of bypassing contaminated fuel or transmission of water downstream at low flow rates. As the cartridge removes water and/or dirt from the influent fuel, differential pressure will increase and the flow rate will decrease. These changes are the result of flow restriction caused by dirt retention or water absorption in the media. The rate of these changes depends on the quantity of water or dirt contamination in the fuel. Benefits
- CDF P are qualified to EI 1583 Sixth Edition specification for Aviation Fuel Filter Monitors.
- Improved: salt water performance, water capacity, water removal efficiency
- Conductive end caps, O-rings, and adhesive reduce static charge within the vessel.
- O-ring seal minimizes the possibility of bypassing contaminated fuel at differential pressures up to 175 psi.
- Rugged construction collapse strength exceeds 175 psi differential pressure.
- Aluminum center tube provides enhanced structural integrity and additional conductivity as further static charge protection