Omron CJ2 Series PLC CPU Unit Pulse I/O Model
Available to Order
Omron Electronics CJ2 Series Programmable Logic Controller CPU Module, simple model, USB + RS-232C communications, 5K steps/20K bytes program capacity w/64K words, 40 ns instruction speed, 9 Pin D-Sub Male connector, 5/DC 0.5 A
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
SYSMAC CJ-series CJ2M CPU Units, Pulse I/O Modules
- Increased performance, and increased memory capacity
- Up to 40 I/O unit on any CPU
- Pulse I/O Modules add position control functions to any CPU
- USB for plug-and-play access to the PLC
- All models available with or without Ethernet port
- Choice of serial port plug-in modules
- Five variations in program capacity from 5K steps to 60K steps; scale the CPU to your application needs.
- Faster processors; LD instruction execution time is reduced to 40 ns, floating point trigonometrics in less than 1 µs.
- Optional Pulse I/O Modules can be mounted to enable positioning functions for up to four axes. The module provides high-speed counters, interrupt inputs and pulse train/PWM outputs. (CJ2M CPU Units with Unit Version 2.0 or Later)
- Faster Function Block calls and execution, faster interrupt handling, less overhead time.
- Added execution memory for Function Blocks allows structured, object-oriented programming even in entry-level CPUs.
- General-purpose Ethernet port supports EtherNet/IP tag-based data links, connection to Support Software, communications between PLCs, FTP data transfers, and more (CJ2M-CPU3☐).
- Standard USB port on all models allows Support Software to connect directly through standard USB cable.
- A Serial Option Module can be mounted to add RS-232C or RS-422A/485 communications ports (CJ2M-CPU3☐).
- Compatible with all existing CJ1 power supply-, I/O-, control- and communication units.