CP-PP-S-10-40-1 Cardinal CP Series Filter Cartridge PO 2.5x40 10um
- Diameter: 2.5 in.
- Efficiency: Nominal
- End Cap Configuration: Double Open End
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Length: 40 in.
- Micron: 10 Microns
Cardinal CP Series Classic Pleated Filter Cartridge, 2-1/2in OD x 40in L, 10 mic nom, polypropylene media & core, DOE/plastisol end caps, 35 psid@120F max - CHANGE < 15 psid. Materials meet NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 42 standard Avail in 25/case
- Cardinal CP Series pleated cartridges are manufactured in 2 grades of media, polypropylene and polyester.
- Complete testing guarantees a superior and consistent product.
- Cardinal CP Series are available in 7 micron ratings, 2 standard diameters and 8 standard lengths.
- Custom sizes and applications are welcome.
- All seams are 100% ultrasonically welded to ensure zero bypass.
- Standard diameters are 2.5 and 4.5 inches.
- Standard lengths up to 40 inches.
- The Cardinal CP Series are made using the maximum amount of media in each filter without pleat binding for increased dirt holding capacity.