CP1H-XA40DT-D Omron CP1 Series PLC CPU Unit Pulse Output
- Product Type: Programmable Controller
- High Speed Counters: 102 kHz 4 axes
- Output Method: Transistor output (sinking)
- Power Supply: DC
- Program Capacity: 20 K steps
- Compatible Software: CX-One, CX-One Lite
Omron Electronics CP1 Series Micro Programmable Logic Controller CPU Module, built-in analog I/O terminals & USB + 2 Option ports, 40 points: 24-inputs/16-NPN (transistor sinking) outputs, 320 I/O max capacity, 24 VDC
- Pulse output for 4 axes. Advanced power for high-precision positioning control.
- High-speed counters. Differential phases for 4 axes. Easily handles multi-axis control with a single unit.
- Eight interrupt inputs are built in. Faster processing of approximately 500 instructions speeds up the entire system.
- Serial communications. Two ports. Select Option Boards for either RS-232C or RS-485 communications.
- Ethernet Communications. Enabled by using an Option Board. Two ports can be used as an Ethernet port to perform. Ethernet communications between the CP1H and a host computer.
- Built-in Analog I/O. XA CPU Units provide 4 input words and 2 output words.
- USB Peripheral Port. Another standard feature.
- The structured text (ST) language. Makes math operations even easier.
- Can be used for the CP1W series and CJ series Unit. The extendibility of it is preeminently good.
- LCD displays and settings. Enabled using Option Board.