Des-Case Desiccant Breather
$45.10 / EA
- Refine Search: Breather & Vents
- Manufacturer: Des-Case Corporation
- Max. Adsorption Capacity: 1.68 fl oz
- Min. Operating Temperature (F): -20
- Silica Gel: 0.28 lbs
- Unit Diameter: 2.52 in
- Product Family: Mini DB Series, Standard
- Beta Value: 200
- Micron: 3.0 uma
- Unit Height: 5.31 in
- Flow Rate Air/Gas: 4.16 cfm
- Amount of Desiccant: 0.28 lbs
- Efficiency: Absolute
- Max. Absorption Capacity: 1.68 fl. oz.
- Max. Operating Temperature (F): 200
- Product Type: Desiccant
Des-Case, Standard Series Desiccant Breathers, Beta 3>=200 breather, 3/8 in multi-fit (male: MPT, BSPP, BSPT), 5.31 in x 2.52 in, 1.68 fl oz adsorption capacity, 4.16CFM@1psid max flow rate, 0.28 lbs silica gel.
Des-Case Standard breathers provide simple, yet dependable protection from moisture and particulate contamination in lubricants and equipment across multiple industries and applications. These versatile breathers are five times more effective than the leading non-desiccant breathers, providing optimal defense against humidity for your applications.
Video: What is a Breather?
DC-2 Customer Part #:
$67.15 / EA
DC-4 Customer Part #:
$88.18 / EA
DC-3 Customer Part #:
$77.65 / EA