The DIN-A-MITE A power switching device controller is designed and manufactured with quality features expected from Watlow. DIN-A-MITE A capabilities include single-phase zero-cross switching up to 25 amperes at 600VAC (see rating curve). A unique integrated design removes the guesswork associated with selecting a proper heat sink and adequate terminations for the application. DIN-rail and back panel mounting is standard on this family of power switching devices. The DIN-A-MITE is also mercury free.
- 200KA short circuit current rating prevents arc flash
- DIN-rail or standard panel mount allows fast, versatile, low-cost installation
- Compact size reduces panel space and cost
- Touch-safe terminals increase operator/installer safety
- Mercury free - environmentally safe