E-43-0100 Parker Parflex Series E (Instrument Grade) Polyethylene Tubing
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Polyethylene Tubing
- Tubing Rating: Instrument Grade
- Tubing Size: 1/4 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.040 in.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Materials: Polyethylene Tubing
- Working Pressure: 120 PSI @73°F
Parflex Series E instrument grade polyethylene tubing meets FDA and NSF-51 and NSF-61 requirements for food contact applications. This flexible, chemically resistant tubing is extruded from high molecular weight resin for increased dimensional stability, uniformity, and long-term strength. Additionally, Series E tubing is far more resistant to stress cracking than ordinary polyethylene tubing.
- Instrument grade, FDA and NSF compliant
- 1/4" to 5/8" and 6 to 12mm O.D sizes
- Available in wide range of colors
- Operating temperature range of -85 to +150°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids