E2E-X2D1-N Omron Standard Proximity Sensor
$79.80 / Each
- Product Type: Inductive Sensor
- Current Consumption: 17 mA Max.
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC
- Response Frequency: DC: 3 kHz
- Sensing Object: Ferrous Metal
- Setting Distance: 2mm
- Shield: Shielded
- Standard Sensing Object: Iron: 5 x 5 x 1mm
- Refine Search: Sensors
Omron E2E Series Standard Proximity Sensor Cylindrical (threaded), 2 mm, Shielded Model, DC 2-wire polarity/no polarity, Normally open (NO), Standard frequency, Self-diagnosis: No, Pre-wired, Connector Models DC 3-wire and AC 2-wire, DC 2-wire with self-diagnosis output, DC 2-wire with old pin arrangement (polarity), DC 2-wire polarity: Polarity, Standard PVC cable (oil resistant), New model
Your Search for Proximity Sensors Starts with the World-leading Performance and Quality of the E2E
- Standard Sensors for detecting ferrous metals.
- Wide array of variations. Ideal for a variety of applications.
- Models with different frequencies are also available to prevent mutual interference.
- Superior environment resistance with standard cable made of oil-resistant PVC and sensing surface made of material that resists cutting oil.
- Useful to help prevent disconnection. Cable protector provided as a standard feature.