E2E-X3D2-M1G Omron Standard Proximity Sensor
- Product Type: Inductive Sensor
- Current Consumption: 17 mA Max.
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC
- Response Frequency: DC: 1.5 kHz
- Sensing Distance: 2mm
- Sensing Object: Ferrous Metal
- Shield: Shielded
- Standard Sensing Object: Iron: 12 x 12 x 1mm
- Refine Search: Sensors
Omron E2E Series Standard Proximity Sensor Cylindrical (threaded), 3 mm, Shielded Model, DC 2-wire polarity/no polarity, Normally closed (NC), Standard frequency, Self-diagnosis: No, M12-size metal connector, Connector Models DC 2-wire with IEC pin arrangement (polarity), DC 2-wire polarity: Polarity, Standard PVC cable (oil resistant)
- Standard Sensors for detecting ferrous metals.
- Wide array of variations. Ideal for a variety of applications.
- Models with different frequencies are also available to prevent mutual interference.
- Superior environment resistance with standard cable made of oil-resistant PVC and sensing surface made of material that resists cutting oil.
- Useful to help prevent disconnection. Cable protector provided as a standard feature.