EBPS10A Edwards Signaling Booster Power Supply
- Product Type: Power Supply
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120° F
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC
- Weight: 14.9 lb
EBPS10A Edwards Signaling EBPS Series Booster Power Supply, 120VAC 10 A, 3 A max/circuit @ 24VDC, 4 configurable aux outputs, 32 to 120 F operating temperature.
The EBPS contains circuitry to monitor and charge internal or external batteries. Its steel enclosure accommodates up to two 10 amperehour batteries. It has four Class B (convertible to two Class A) NACs that can be activated in one or two groups from its unique dual input circuits.
The EBPS is available in 6.5 or 10 ampere models. Each output circuit has a capacity of three amperes.
- Provides for Genesis and Enhanced Integrity notification appliance synchronization
- Supports coded output operation
- Self-restoring overcurrent protection
- Multiple signal rates
- Can be cascaded or controlled independently
- Easy field configuration
- On-board diagnostic LEDs identify wiring or internal faults
- Standard Edwards keyed lockable steel cabinet with removable door
- Accommodates 18 to 12 AWG wire sizes
- Optional tamper switch
- Dual battery charging rates
- Operating temperature range