FX-301P Fiber Sensor w/Amplifier
$116.23 / EA
- Manufacturers: Panasonic
- Housing Material: ABS
- Input Voltage: 12-24VDC
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 F
- Min Operating Temperature: 14 F
- Output Mode: PNP
FX-301P Panasonic Fiber Sensor w/Amplifier, 12-24 VDC, PNP output, ABS housing, red LED, 14 to 131 F deg op temp.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
FX-301P The FX-300 Series digital fiber optic sensoroffers a wide range of sensing possibilities in a compact, high-performance unit, that was also designed around ease of use. The incorporation of a user-friendly jog-dial simplifies operation and maintenance. Beginners and advanced users alike will benefit from the intuitive programming and operation, thus, keeping the learning curve to a minimum. The optical communication function makes it easy to copy settings to up to 16 sensors connected together. This saves the time of setting up each sensor individually. Restoring settings has never been easier than with the quick set-up code that is built into the FX-300 series. Once initial set-up is completed, write down the four digit code and in the event that sensor settings are reset, the user can quickly restore the sensor back to operation.
- High performance fiber optic sensor with intuitive setup and advanced functions
- Incorporates user-friendly push button jog dial switch and large mode selection button
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Optional communication modules for flexible interfacing and remote maintenance