G7L-2A-TUB-J-CB-DC24 Omron General Purpose Relay
- Product Type: General Purpose Relay
Omron Electronics, G7L Series, General Purpose Relay, upper bracket with test button, DPST-NO, quick-connect terminals, class B insulation, 79 mA, 24 VDC, double break, Ag alloy contact material
A High-capacity, High-dielectric-strength Relay Compatible with Momentary Voltage Drops
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
- Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 or 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads.
- Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Quick-connect, screw, and PCB terminals, and DIN track mounting available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC950.
- Safety design with contact gap of 3 mm.