PFA Gauge Protector
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
GP Series Fluoropolymer Gauge Protectors are designed for use in aggressive chemical distribution and handling systems, including ultra-high purity (UHP) semiconductor manufacturing applications. The gauge protectors feature a one-piece precision-machined diaphragm manufactured from modified PTFE, which provides higher flexural life when compared to conventional PTFE. These materials, coupled with PFA and PTFE wetted surfaces, afford the GP Series high cycle life and exceptional corrosion resistance at working pressures up to 160 psig.
PFA gauge protectors feature a tongue and groove diaphragm to body seal, which ensures leak-free operation and compatibility with a wide range of process media. They have a minimal dead volume down leg and can be fitted with factory-supplied gauges or customer-specified gauges upon request.
Parker PFA gauge protectors feature a full-flow design and can be fitted with multiple process port configurations, including FNPT, MNPT or Parlare end fittings. The fittings reduce assembly and installation time, while ensuring a leak-tight seal for performance in applications where cleanliness is critical.
The gauge protectors are suitable for pressure, vacuum, and/or dual range operation. For an inline configuration of the GP gauge protector, refer to the GPIL Series.
- PTFE and PFA wetted surfaces provide high flexural life and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Suitable for pressure, vacuum, and/or dual range operation.
- Fully functional from 0 to 160 psig
- Tongue and groove diaphragm to body seal provides barrier between operating fluid and isolation media
- Ambient temperature range: 0°F to +212° F (-17°C to +100° C)
- Fluid temperature range: 0°F to +400° F (-17°C to +204° C)