UE Model H117 Pressure Switch
$625.85 / EA
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
- Manufacturer: United Electric
- Product Family: 117 Series
- Setpoint Adjustment Type: Internal Adjustment with Reference Scale
- Switch Type: One SPDT
UE H117 Pressure Switch, 2-50 psi setpoint range, one SPDT, 11A@125/250 VAC or 5A/1A@28/48 VDC, 1/2" FNPT and two 7/8" dia. knockouts elect. conn., NEMA 4X encl., 316LSS diaph. and Viton o-ring, 1/2" FNPT 316SS press. conn., hermetically sealed, Class 1 Div. 2 rated, internal adjust.
The UE 117 Series vacuum and pressure switches are approved for Division 2 hazardous locations and corrosive atmospheres. Its compact, epoxy-coated enclosure and hermetically sealed snap switch provide superior corrosion resistance within the harshest environments. Popular sensors in a variety of materials are available, ranging from all welded stainless steel to elastomer diaphragms. The 117 Series is an ideal choice for the most demanding applications in wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, food and beverage, metals manufacturing, petrochemical and pharmaceutical production.
- Approved for Division 2 hazardous locations
- Epoxy-coated 4X enclosure with stainless steel parts
- Hermetically sealed snap switch
- Tamper-resistant set point lock
- Adjustable pressure ranges from vacuum to 3500 psi
- SPDT or DPDT output