HEP-PO-1A-10-2F-V-R Cardinal HEP Series Pleated Cartridge PO 2.7x10 2F 1uma
- Diameter: 2.7 in.
- Efficiency: Absolute
- End Cap Configuration: 222 Open End/Fin Closed End
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Length: 10 in.
- Micron: 1 Micron
Cardinal HEP Series High Efficiency Pleated Cartridge, 2.7 OD x 10 L, polypropylene melt blown media/core/outer hard cage, 222/fin open end w/Viton O-ring, 99.98 pct @1uma.
2 efficiency grades, offer the ultimate in high-end filtration
- Cardinal offers the highest grade, 90% and 99.98% efficient elements
- Complete testing with a Capillary Flow Porometer for a superior and consistent product
- 8 micron ratings and multiple lengths to ensure we produce the element you require
- Elements have thermally bonded end caps and ultrasonic welded media seams for a one piece construction
- One piece construction up to 40” long ensures zero bypass
- Over 6 square feet of media in each filter without pleat binding for increased dirt loading capacity
- Elements are 100% polypropylene—media, inner and outer supports and end caps
- Elements meet FDA Title 21 regulations for food and water contact
- Cartridges are constructed in a clean room environment
- Cartridges may be ordered as final rinsed with 18 mega ohm water