HEP-PO-50A-30-FG-TEV-R Cardinal HEP Series Pleated Cartridge PO 2.7x30 FG 50uma
- Diameter: 2.7 in.
- Efficiency: Absolute
- End Cap Configuration: Double Open End with Gaskets
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Length: 30 in.
- Micron: 50 Microns
Cardinal HEP Series High Efficiency Pleated Cartridge, 99.98 pct abs @ 50 mic, 2.7in OD x 30in L, polypropylene melt blown media/core/outer hard cage, DOE/gasket w/Teflon Encapsulated Viton O-ring, 35psid @ 120 deg F max, change <30psid, 18 Meg rinse.
2 efficiency grades, offer the ultimate in high-end filtration
- Cardinal offers the highest grade, 90% and 99.98% efficient elements
- Complete testing with a Capillary Flow Porometer for a superior and consistent product
- 8 micron ratings and multiple lengths to ensure we produce the element you require
- Elements have thermally bonded end caps and ultrasonic welded media seams for a one piece construction
- One piece construction up to 40” long ensures zero bypass
- Over 6 square feet of media in each filter without pleat binding for increased dirt loading capacity
- Elements are 100% polypropylene—media, inner and outer supports and end caps
- Elements meet FDA Title 21 regulations for food and water contact
- Cartridges are constructed in a clean room environment
- Cartridges may be ordered as final rinsed with 18 mega ohm water