Cardinal HF Series Filter Cartridge PO 6.25x60 3um
$556.00 / EA
- Manufacturer: Cardinal
- Product Family: HF Series
- Length: 10 in.
- Diameter: 6.25 in.
- Efficiency: Nominal
- End Cap Configuration: Closed Flat End w/Folding Handle
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Micron: 3 Microns
Cardinal HF Series Outside-Inside High Flow Cartridge, polypropylene melt blown media, core, support & outer hard cage, closed flat end w/folding handle, 6.25in OD x 60in L, 99.98 pct @ 3um.
HF Series Features and Specifications
- 99.98% efficient cartridges.
- Media is USA manufactured under strict guidelines to ensure consistency and maximum dirt loading.
- Lamination and calendaring of the media allow precise control of the final media grades.
- Complete testing with a Capillary Flow Porometer guarantees a superior and consistent product.
- Available in 8 micron ratings, multiple lengths and five standard end cap configuration.
- Cartridges have thermally bonded end caps and ultrasonic welded media seams for a one-piece construction.
- The maximum amount of media is installed in each filter for increased dirt loading capacity.
- Cartridges are 100% polypropylene.
- Inside-to-outside or outside-to-inside flow options to optimize your application requirements.
- Cartridge materials meet CFR21 guidelines for food and potable water contact.
- Components tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 61 standard.
- Process Water
- Food & Beverage
- Process Chemicals
- Natural Gas
- Salt Dome Storage
- Oil Production
- High-dirt Oil Process Applications