- Product Description
Coalescer cartridges are employed as the first stage in filter/separator vessels for hydrocarbon fluids. They perform two functions: (1) coalesce (combine) highly dispersed, emulsified water particles into larger water drops and (2) filter-out particulatecontaminants.
- Cost effective particle and emulsified water removal from hydrocarbon fluids
- Easy installation and replacement with one-piece design
- Choice of Threaded Base or Open End cartridges
- Choice of All-Fiberglass Media or Combination Fiberglass and Pleated Media
- Field proven performance
- Ongoing qualification testing to meet changing commercial and military requirements