- Product Description
INT-03-120 The INT-03 Series Monitor Relay is intended for use as a part of a safety circuit in guard interlock applications. It is a safety relay which used positive-guided relays, configured for self-checking, to inhibit machine start-up in the event of an internal component failure. Both normally-open and normally-closed inputs are required. Multiple N.O. contacts can be wired in series while multiple N.C. contacts can be wired in parallel. The INT-03 relay can also monitor contacts on external relays for controlling expansion block relays (INT-05 and INT-06).
- Meets European Machine Safety Standards, Risk Category 4
- Designed for use with 300-BT series GuardSwitch
- Provides 2 safe outputs plus a form C output for signaling
- Low current for longer GuardSwitch life
- DIN Rail or panel mount & LED power on indicator