J120K-38-M201 UE Model J120K Differential Pressure Switch
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Differential Pressure Switch
- Setpoint Adjustment Type: Internal Adjustment No Reference Scale
- Switch Type: One SPDT
UE J120K Differential Pressure Switch, 30-300 psid setpoint range, one SPDT, 15A@125/250/480 VAC, two 3/4" FNPT elect. conn., NEMA 4X, 7 & 9 encl., Buna N diaph. and o-ring, 1/4" FNPT 303SS press. conn., internal adjust. w/o ref. scale, FACTORY SET SWITCH - CONTACT VALIN TO ORDER!
The UE 120 Series explosion-proof differential pressure switches are approved for Class I and II, Div. 1 & 2 explosive and corrosive atmospheres. Available in a choice of sensors, ranges, switch configurations, process connections, and electrical ratings; the 120 Series is an ideal choice for the most demanding applications in chemicals, refining, oil and gas production, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- Approved for explosive and corrosive atmospheres
- Epoxy-coated 4X enclosure
- Internal or external adjustment via calibrated dials
- Welded diaphragm or bellows sensor
- Adjustable differential pressure ranges from 0.2" wcd to 500 psid
- SPDT or DPDT outputs