J1J59-E12 Watlow Cartridge Heater 1/2ODx1.5L 120V 200W
Request for Quote
- Product Type: 1/2" Dia. Cartridge Heater
- Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Heater Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200W
Watlow FIREROD Cartridge Heater, 1/2 in OD x 1-1/2 in sheath, 120VAC, 200 Watts total @ 128W/in2 density, 6 in solid copper pins. No flexible lead options available.
The Watlow® FIREROD® cartridge heater incorporates engineering excellence and is supported by almost 60 years of solid industry performance across a broad range of simple and complex applications. As the premier choice in swaged cartridge heating, thousands of industrial manufacturers continue to choose Watlow as their trusted thermal partner and certified cartridge heater supplier. Built using premium materials and tight manufacturing controls, the FIREROD heater provides superior heat transfer, uniform temperatures, resistance to oxidation and corrosion and a long life even at high temperatures. Every system component that leaves our manufacturing facilities meets our strict quality assurance specifications, in addition to those set forth by leading standards and regulating industries. To meet our customer’s individual needs, there are many delivery options available for FIREROD heaters.Performance Capabilities
- Part temperatures up to 1400°F (760°C) on alloy 800 sheath
- Watt densities up to 400 W/in2 (62 W/cm2)
- Maximum voltage up to 480VAC
- Nickel-chromium resistance wire
- Conductor pins
- Magnesium oxide insulation of specific grain and purity
- Alloy 800 sheath
- Minimal spacing between the element wire and sheath
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 certified
- UL® and CSA approved flexible stranded wires
- Patented lead adapter (LA) method