UE Model J40 Skeleton Pressure Switch
$122.95 / EA
- Product Type: Skeleton Pressure Switch
- Manufacturer: United Electric
- Product Family: J40 Series
- Setpoint Adjustment Type: Internal Adjustment No Reference Dial
- Switch Type: One SPDT
UE J40 Skeleton Pressure Switch, 0-60 psi setpoint range, one SPDT, 15A@125/250/480 VAC, switch terminals, phosphor bronze bellows, 1/8" FNPT brass press. conn., external adjust, w/o ref. dial, FACTORY SET SWITCH - CONTACT VALIN TO ORDER!
The UE J40 Series pressure switches can be utilized in OEM applications where compact size and performance are required. The sealed bellows sensor provides a “leak-free” sensor for applications where elastomers are unacceptable. Proven reliability involving sterilizers, plasmacutting, anesthesia equipment, and even protective switching devices for power equipment, have made the J40 a versatile OEM pressure switch.
- Sealed metal bellows sensor
- Brass or phosphor bronze wetted material
- Compact size with easy external adjustment
- Adjustable pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 300 psi